Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Road Show on Saturday - 26 Jan

台灣8大巨星發發發演唱会宣传造势活动

Who is this handsome guy? I spent my Sat with him :-p He is Wang Shi Xian 王识贤。He is a Taiwanese actor cum singer who has acted in several drama serials. His latest drama serial 意难忘 is a big hit in Singapore and has gained him a household name in Singapore as his character in that serial is well-liked by many housewives.




I was with him at these two places, 26 Jan

2pm IMM

4pm Tampines Mall, 4F Open Plaza.




As you can tell these 2 locations, one at east side the other at west side and my father is leaving for TW at noon so I decided to park my car at Tampines mall and take MRT to IMM - to save the money and the hassle to find a parking lot during busy weekend. Did u see someone look like this last Sat? It is me ;-)Today newspaper helped to shorten the journey - 22 stations - 50 mins.





Lots of Shi Nie there. Some even got upset coz i was facing the other side more when i talked ;-(

谢谢我们的听众Grace 提供这两张照片,因为工作有时没时间合照.

[台灣8大巨星發發發演唱会]详情

演出日期:2月 10 日(星期天), 3.00pm,& 7.30pm

演出地点:Suntec Convention Hall , Level 6

Besides Wang Shi Xian 王识贤, 蔡秋鳳,李翊君, 高勝美,張秀卿, 方瑞娥, 九孔, 高向鵬 all will be there to perform. You can go to Sistic to get the tickets now. 由我的经纪公司主办的这场演唱会集合了以上的多位艺人同台演出,希望你会捧场。


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I saw you this afternoon at IMM. Wow, you really look great! I find out you seem like slim down then last time but still very beauty and friendly...

Anonymous said...

Hi Xiao Ying,
Thanks for replying.Do you received my e-mail last night? I had send you some photos.

DJ Xiao Ying said...

Hi Grace, I did receive your email but no attachment...

grace said...

Sorry,i just send to you. I think my computer has some problem. Maybe u'll received many e-mail or maybe no attachment. Actually i want to send you 2 e-mail that's have 8-9 photos. But if later u really can't received well then will try to send tomorrow. Your e-mail-djxiaoying@yahoo.com.sg, right? thanks!

DJ Xiao Ying said...

my email: dj_xiaoying@yahoo.com.sg

Anonymous said...

Hello Xiao Ying

U got a nice 'melon seed' face..See yr mrt 'shot'.I got a simple suggestion 4 u..but dont feel bad. U shld not tie up yr hair n expose yr forehead..and with the big sunglasses..look aunty. U look younger n prettier with your hair down..Anyway only a suggestion..Nice day!!!