Friday, January 11, 2008

My Birthday this year

I had a wonderful Birthday this year! Full of Love and Joy.

People asked me "what are you doing for your birthday?" I didn't really plan anything this year. I decided to have a nice quiet dinner with Xiao Ying creator... my daddy. We had dinner at OSO near Milan.

Special place for special occasion and company.

I love soup. We had Cream of potato with leak soup.

Foie gras is a great treat on a birthday if you like it.

Daddy had a cod fish and I had a steak. yummy...

This special birthday cake is so beautiful. It's a Tiramisu.

We went to clark quay with daddy n my friends to have drinks.

Then celebrated with my kids at home.

Of course they had a piece of cake... although it's not good for them but once awhile... it's their mummy's birthday :-p



~ The End ~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

your daddy stay in s'pore? you very close with your daddy?

oh you have children? seems like what we know of you are very little. I am quite amazed that actually your written english is quite good because heard you spoke english before (got taiwan accent).

can reply and let us know you better.

P.S maybe your so called daddy is actually your hubby? (many call their hubby "daddy")

DJ Xiao Ying said...

haha... he is my Daddy. My kids are my pet dogs...

Anonymous said...

haha ic

Anonymous said...

xiao ying, you got a white husky? Male or female?

DJ Xiao Ying said...

yes, i have a white husky and is a he.

Anonymous said...

Xiao Ying, Happy Belated Birthday. Just to let you know, you have the same birthday date as me. Actually, that day I wanted to wish you happy birthday but I was driving. When I knocked off from work, you are no longer on air. So sorry for the late wishes. Anyway, all the best. I like your program best. Always support you.

DJ Xiao Ying said...

hi Chris, I thought i reply your comment earlier...

Belated happy birthday! stay healthy and happy.