Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year! Happy Birthday!

When are you going to have your house warming? Any party for Christmas or New Year? You have to work on your birthday, how are you going to celebrate?

Well, how about a 4 in 1 party?! It makes sense when you have a tight schedule ;pIt is a great chance to see lots of friends in one go - some I have not seen for awhile.

I normally cook for my party but not this time coz I am short handed - daddy is not around :( I had it catered from Kriston catering and everyone loves it. Dear friends, I know some of you were disappointed so i will make sure to invite you to the party when i cook next.

I must say, it is a most memorable one i have hosted - great party ;-)

Thank you my friends for the great memory!

Thanks for coming and I hope you had a great time!

The next day ~ 2 chairs were broken ;p


Thanks
for the presents ;-)

Happy New Year!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what an exciting party. You are so pretty as ever.

Is that lady Deng Miao Hua. She looks young.

I am writing in because i am excited about yesterday programme on ai cao. My office colleagues went to chinatown but cannot find. The market says manypeople askingfor ai cao. Can you list down the address we can get ai cao.

I really enjoy Bryan lao shi talk show with you all.

Ok need to get back to work.

Anonymous said...

◇◇ 今天是舊年跟新年交替的日子,在這個特別的日子裡,感謝您對聽眾的關懷與付出,明心見智慧,生命耀光彩,一份情一份緣的創造,希望彼此在忙碌的生活領域中,都是那麼多的快樂和平安。★☆Happy Birthday & Happy New Year My Dear DJ Xiao Ying。☆★

得比

L-5 said...

Hi Xiao Ying

在此祝福您在2009里 :

*** 新年快乐 ***
*** 身体健康 ***
*** 心想事成 ***
*** 青春美丽 ***

and also advance Happy Birthday on 09/01/09 (nice numbers).

Cheers :D

DJ Xiao Ying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJ Xiao Ying said...

Pauline, Bryan said : bedok north rd wet market and Eunos market got ;)

Thanks everyone for the New Year wishes! Hope the 2009 is the year for everybody :)

My birthday nice number this year hor... ;-p

maxspeed@redline said...

wow..you are gorgeous!

corine said...

Hi Xiao Ying,

The man tt wearing blue col t-shirt
cutting with you, is your boy frind? Ha.............

Happy New Year
Corine

corine said...

Hi Xiao Ying,

The man tt wearing blue col t-shirt
cutting cake with you is your boy frind? Ha.............

Happy New Year
Corine

anne said...

Hi Xiao Ying,

Tomorrow is your birthday already.... Happy Birthday to you....Know that you still have to work outside radio station tomorrow but do hope that you could enjoy your birthday even at busy time........ HAppy BIrthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dj Xiao Ying,

Happy Birthday to you & Happy Lunar Chinse New Year! Wish you all the best!

Love from,
Penny

Flying fish said...

Hi Wendy,

Have a wonderful birthday and enjoy when u need not work!

May your dreams and wishes come true. Always stay happy.

Best regards
Jenny Kuek

L-5 said...

Hi Xiao Ying

又是一个美好的开始,愿我虔诚的祝福,带给你成功的一年,祝你生日快乐!

祝你 →

☻ 身体壮如虎 ☻

♦ 金钱不胜数 ♦

♠ 干活不辛苦 ♠

☺ 悠闲像老鼠 ☺

♥ 浪漫似乐谱 ♥

♠ 快乐莫你属 ♠

Happy Birthday!!! :D

Cheers

DJ Xiao Ying said...

thank you all. I had a very contented birthday!

SGBoss said...

Xiao Ying u look pretty in that new hairdo. But hor saw your straight hair u look even prettier:) 9.72 my fave station cuz my 3 fave djs are in 972.. you, jian bing and li lian:)

I think u the most pretty whith lilian coming close 2nd among 972:) good year ahead