Friday, December 14, 2007

What have I been doing the past month?

I have been busy... very busy!

I thought I can have a nice holiday that is long enough to relax and do nothing but it's only a dream.

As many of you know that besides Radio I am at Wedding line as well. I thought I can make good use of Nov to go on a trip to visit my mom in the states and settle some issues for Milan Wedding so after I come back I can have more time for you and produce good shows for you.

Now you can see what i have been doing... I spent one month to look for a place to move then packing and unpacking. This is when I fix my wardrobe at the new place - you know where i bought it leh, hur...

It's good to be back. See, got family meeting right away and because your support, we have this good meal during the meeting - the rest of the girls are very shy when they eat :0)

Hope you will tune in to our station everyday coz we are going to give you cash. Yes, hard cold cash from us to thank you for your support - we are now rated 2nd highest chinese radio station in Singapore - Thank You! Gan xia!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

晓英姐,

记得别忘了刊登你曾经在节目中所介绍的酸辣汤材料与做法哦!

Patricia

DJ Xiao Ying said...

er... i put it on later ok?! early 2008...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Xiao Ying

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u...

Anonymous said...

認識您真好,使我在忙碌的生活中有了新知識和新冲刺。在充滿佳節的氣份裡,我忠心的祝您與身邊的人,平安幸福。Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Nicole Hah said...

晓英,

祝福你和家人圣诞节和新年快乐!

DJ Xiao Ying said...

Somewhere in Singapore, Nicole Hah and 得比, wishing you a great memorable christmas! Merry Xmas!