Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Christmas 2007

My Christmas this year is nothing too exciting - I have to work and that took the fun out of it :-p Hope you had more memorable Xmas than mine :)

What did I have for Xmas?
















Beautiful flowers that cheers me up.

The dinner - This is what I had for Xmas, although no Turkey but the Skewers were really tasty.



















I can't live without greens - the house salad is worth trying.























This photo from my Dopod is not so attractive but the actual thing is wonderful!





Could you tell where I was ?
















I look so tired - I nearly felt asleep then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi xy,

can i ask you how you maintain your figure and your complexion?
can share with us?

:))

DJ Xiao Ying said...

Drink lots of water and be extremely busy :)

I think i got good genes form my parents. They age gracefully :-p

If you want to know more tips about how to keep young and fit, must tune in 4pm My Style My Show!

Anonymous said...

为甚么照片都是暗暗的?

Anonymous said...

Hi Xiao Ying

Biyu on leave, Guo Xian didn't arrange for u to partner to Chen Jian Bin? Never hear u partner with Chen Jian Bin before in morning shift leh.....