Friday, October 10, 2008

女人我最美 - 第三集 星期六 9pm

Just in case you don't know I am back on the TV - every Saturday 9pm, channel 8.



The show is about how to take care of your appearance such as your skin, hair and weight. Woman, we normally like to have perfect skin, healthy shiny hair and the figure that even other woman will envy for. How to achieve that?!?



x

The lady at the center is our story teller.
We went to a furniture shop to shoot the links and I love the stuffs there. Shaw - Handy road.

This is my favorite.

Let's learn together. Please tune in and give me some feedback, ok?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Xiao Ying,

I need the address which Lee Fei Hui recommended (Steamboat) from eat at 972.

Many thanks.
Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Xiao Ying,

I like to go to your blog very much. Very up-dating. Keep it up!

Best Regards
Sandy.

DJ Xiao Ying said...

Hi Helen, I will try to put Fei Hui's recommandation on my blog soon.

Sandy, thank you for dropping by. It's nice to know how you all feel about my blog ;-)

sweetie mummy said...

Hi Xiao Ying,

I like to go to your blog, at the least is very up-to-date. Yr blog is updated with the information.

Well done.

I like the "food" recommendation that Yong Mei and yourself has done. We likes to eat in Singapore.

Keep it up.

Thanks..sweetie mummy

Anonymous said...

Hello Xiao Ying,

Happened to hear your conversation with Bryan about how to use ginger oil. I would like to have the information. Is the information posted on your blog ?? If not, please tell me where can I find the information ?

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Patricia

Ellie Lee said...

Hey Xiao Ying,

May I know where did you get the white, sleeveless ruffled top? And the tuber rose body moisturizer?

My mom happened to chance upon your blog and she loved it very much!

Would appreciate if you could drop a little reply(:

Thanks!

DJ Xiao Ying said...

Hi Patricia, you can go to bryanomhealth.blogspot.com to fine the info.

Penelope, the top is from AllDressUp -paragon. the Lotion is from Bath & body works - my mom sent it to me from USA. Can find in Taiwan too.

Sweetie Mummy, I will keep it up :-p but it also depends on our time...