Sunday, November 4, 2007

Off Air - Nov 放假的心情真好!!

Dear friends, I will be off air for the whole of Nov. Just in case you wonder why I am not there - because i know lots of you will ask :p 能放一个月的假,真不敢想象!谢谢公司的体恤。

我真得很想什么事都不做,可是现实生活是不容许的。那就先去逍遥个几天吧!
Have you ever plan your holiday is to do nothing? Or want to plan one just like that? Hard, it is! We still have to face the reality but at least I can start with a short holiday with my father. He likes GuiLin and I would like to find out why. The main purpose is to spend some time with him. I have been to GuiLin once and that is about 6,7 years ago - i heard it is different now.
我会和父亲大人到桂林走走。原因是他很喜欢那里,而且常常往哪里跑。想所花点时间陪陪他, 了解一下他为什么那么喜欢那里. 上回去桂林, 应该是6,7 年前了吧!



I will still post things here. Do come and visit from time to time. 我会常在布落格留下我的心情, 若你也到这里走走, 绝对不会觉得我离你很遥远.

8 comments:

Classiclicious said...

Hi Xiao Ying
Enjoy your holiday. I also would like to have a holiday just doing nothing which is a luxury to me. Life is too busy that we yearn to have a holiday to do nothing. Take care.

Anonymous said...

晓英,
希望你有空时可以把台湾卤肉的食谱放上网。
假期愉快哦!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Xiao Ying

Enjoy your holiday....

DJ Xiao Ying said...

Dear friends, I will take a good rest and hope you will take care yourselves too. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

xiao ying,

enjoy your holiday,
i will miss you.....

Anonymous said...

Dear XY.

I really envy you for able to take 1 month off from work. Do take care as the season change is around the corner.


Cheers & have lots of fun
ET

SunSun33 said...

hi, xiao ying

i will be going to guilin by next month end too..
hope to see more of your sharing for your guilin trip.

Anonymous said...

Hi Xiao Ying

Would appreciate if you could kindly post the "Taiwan Lu Rou Fun" and "Suan La Tang" recipes in your blog.

Thank you and have a good holiday.


RLam