Sunday, October 21, 2007

Star Cruise --- 丽星邮轮超级处女星号


I didn't go on-air last Fri 19/10, because i went on the cruise :) It's kind of like a short holiday for me although i am there to work. I was invited to host the Star VIP88 Idol Singing competition. My father join me for this trip coz i want him to understand my work and enjoy a short holiday on a cruise to no where :p really no where - middle of the ocean.



doing my show pre. at Blue Lagoon - pretty good view from where i am.

My co-host is this handsome guy which i dont think you need me to mention his name :p
there are 5 judges and you can see them in the picture. These 3 wonderful ladies Evelyn, Stella and Eva on the left are from Star Cruise.







This is the dress i wore, nice? from Milan wedding collection :p
I have someone help me to tie up at the back.
The VIP from star cruise asked Stella, "Did Wendy has her boobs done?" I laughed and ask "Does he know what Wonder bra/Nu Bra/Backless Bra is?" :)

Ling Xiao da ge on the right, then Anthony; me, Richard and then Derrick. They are from Biz Trends.(my artist management company)


The show started at 8pm and end at 10:45pm so we are all very hungry coz people in show business normally dont eat much before the show. i had congee for super...2 big bowls :) i used to have a nickname... DA Wei Wang 大胃王 :)












ya! better cover my tummy! do you see the bowl in front of me? 2 of them :p


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi XiaoYing

You look gorgeous with this gown.

Rgds
Veron

Classiclicious said...

Hi Xiao Ying
Very nice gown. The gown looks so nice on you.

DJ Xiao Ying said...

Thanks. You can look very nice in the gown too, just need to know how to choose one that suits/fits your body and color.